A Digital Age Deserves A Digital Leader

vista boot pro 3 problem running

Forum rules
This forum is meant for support of PRO Software only. PROnetworks reserves the right to edit any topic title to better explain the contents of a post. We also may move your post to a more suitable forum if necessary.

It may take our support staff up to 24 hours to respond to your problem. We appreciate your patience.

Postby kd1966 » Wed Oct 04, 2006 11:55 pm

There is a "known" issue with using SATA drives and IDE drives when multi-booting Vista, but the excact "cause" of this is unknown, but is suspected to be a BIOS issue and not necessarily a Vista issue.
PRO PLATINUM

Postby DragonRidr » Thu Oct 05, 2006 12:07 am

well dont ask me why as i guess i am dummer then i use to think i was but i used the lunix install cd to redo the ide drive and set partations to fat32 and the middle partation that was the main one where i had lunix installed and changed it to fat32 also and then tried to reboot. i let the pc go into vista and as it has been doing it hung after watching the status start up bar. i rest the pc and got into XP and tried vistaboot pro 3.1 again and it rant and is waiting for me to do something with it. thank you for the suggestion and the help... if you want i will do another snap of my drives for you too see.

again thank you
Dragon
PRO Level 2

Previous

Return to PRO Software