A Digital Age Deserves A Digital Leader

Office 12 Beta - MS Word Question?

Office 12 Beta - MS Word Question?

Postby keithneoks » Mon Feb 13, 2006 4:16 pm

I wonder any of the users (developers) of Office 12 have noticed a particular bug, i.e. in MS Word 12

When adding a footnote to the end of the page, it looks fine. Save the document, and when you open the saved document again. The footnote seems to have a larger spacing above it.

title edited to reflect post - jrfree1
PRO Level 4

Postby Grav!ty » Mon Feb 13, 2006 6:29 pm

Yep that is a strange one - when one adds to the footnote at any time and closes the program again, the space above it grows even more - I wonder what the ultimate limit is to the space

If you would like to I guess you could send a report about the error or the effect to offprp@microsoft.com

"The great majority of mankind are satisfied with appearances, as though they were realities, and are often more influenced by the things that seem than by those that are." - Niccolo Machiavelli
PROfessional Member

Postby JabbaPapa » Mon Feb 13, 2006 6:36 pm

You could occasionally get something similar in Office 97 IIRC, but nowhere near as bad as this :lol: :P
PRO VETERAN

Postby keithneoks » Sat Feb 18, 2006 10:02 pm

Thanks for confirming the details with me. I would at first thought of it as the problem may be rooted from my own PC, but I discovered it is universal, when I installed on another PC. So, glad to have someone here to verify this bug.

Cheers,
Keith
PRO Level 4

Return to Alpha / Beta Software