A Digital Age Deserves A Digital Leader

Vista Boot Pro Doesnt Detect Any OS

Forum rules
Please start your own topic for support with problems you experience. Even if it appears to be exactly the same as someone else's problem, system configurations differ significantly. Thank you.

It may take our support staff between 24-48 hours to respond to your problem. We are a small business and strive to answer your questions as soon as possible. We appreciate your patience.

Vista Boot Pro Doesnt Detect Any OS

Postby nrajcoomar » Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:42 pm

Hello everyone, I have a HP Pavillion Laptop that came preinstalled with VISTA,,it doesnt run the recovery console when I hit f11 at the bios screen so i usually use vista boot pro to add the recovery partition to the vista boot manager,,and then boot into and this usually works fine,, however now when I run vista boot pro it doesnt detect any of my OS,, I have even tried installing a fresh copy of XP on another partition but when I run vista boot pro it doesnt detect any os Either..I had to manually the vista OS to get back VISTA I have also tried manually adding the recovery partition but I get a boot error.

Is there any way you can manually edit the boot settings to point it back to the recovery partition..

any help would be appreciated.. thanx
PRO New Member

Return to Windows Boot Problems