A Digital Age Deserves A Digital Leader

No Install Bootloader Button (Resolved)

Forum rules
This forum is meant for support of PRO Software only. PROnetworks reserves the right to edit any topic title to better explain the contents of a post. We also may move your post to a more suitable forum if necessary.

It may take our support staff up to 24 hours to respond to your problem. We appreciate your patience.

No Install Bootloader Button (Resolved)

Postby morrisok » Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:40 am

I'm so close to having this working. I followed all of the instructions and now am stuck. I have a machine that has Vista installed and went through the process of setting up a new partition and installing XP. The machine now boots on XP and I have downloaded VistaBootPRO and NET Framework. I've installed VistaBootPRO and the screens open just like in the instructions and on the Manage OS Entries Tab, I have entired for both operating systems, but I have no button at the bottom of any of the screens. No Install Bootloader button on the System Bootloader tab and no button on the bottom of the Manage OS Entries tab either.

HELP! I'm so close and want to wrap this dual boot thing up. Thanks for any help you can provide.
PRO New Member

Postby Nativedude » Sun Jan 13, 2008 8:28 am

Check your screen resolution, it needs to be at least 1024x768
PRO Level 15

Problem Solved

Postby morrisok » Sun Jan 13, 2008 8:42 am

Wow Adam, That was easy. I noticed the window went all the way from top to bottom of the screen and had thought about changing the resolution, but didn't think it would make things appear on the screen that weren't there at lower resolution. Learn something every day!! The button showed up and I clicked Install Bootloader. Now it works like a charm. Thanks for the help and the quick response.
PRO New Member

Postby Nativedude » Sun Jan 13, 2008 10:52 pm

NP morrisok
Glad to hear you got it working ^*^
PRO Level 15

Return to PRO Software