A Digital Age Deserves A Digital Leader

New web Site Any Suggestions?

New web Site Any Suggestions?

Postby Davorin13 » Wed Nov 10, 2004 3:05 am

Well heres my website for all you who havnt seen it. www.13Graphix.com
Tell me what you think, it isnt much now because we just strated to work on it and we are thinking of changing the look for the website casue the green and black dont go for that kind of site. We could use some help if anyone could offer any mostly PHP we already got 3other people working on HTML and Flash and graphics. and my self of course.
Davorin13

Postby Kanuck » Wed Nov 10, 2004 3:15 am

Nice site, i'd just try to lighten it up more. However, that is just my personal preference, light and airy sites over darker ones. Nice stuff though!
PROfessional Member

Postby alphagamma212 » Wed Nov 10, 2004 3:32 am

I like the site, but on almost every page there are glaring spelling mistakes, and using things like "iv" is really not good if you expect people to pay you for your work

For help, what do you need done?

Alpha
alphagamma212

Postby pres butan » Wed Nov 10, 2004 3:36 am

Looking very good, but also noticing quite a few spelling mistakes :no
pres butan

Postby Davorin13 » Wed Nov 10, 2004 3:38 am

i see the spelling mistakes also and working on that as we speak, But it was just tempararlity sa we just strted give it a week and it will be perfect
Davorin13

Postby alphagamma212 » Wed Nov 10, 2004 3:40 am

I also asked what kind of help you needed with PHP. Care to enlighten me? :P
alphagamma212

Postby pres butan » Wed Nov 10, 2004 3:47 am

alphagamma212 wrote:I also asked what kind of help you needed with PHP. Care to enlighten me? :P

from what ive read in the source, im not seeing any PHP, unless im blind.
pres butan

Postby alphagamma212 » Wed Nov 10, 2004 3:51 am

Good point curbcheck, but then again, you can't see PHP souce as it is server side, not client side. So it is kind of hard to say... but on the first hand again, everything ends in .html so unless the server is setup really poorly, there isn't any php being currently used

Alph
alphagamma212

Postby Davorin13 » Wed Nov 10, 2004 4:05 am

we arent using PHP cause no one wants to use it cause its insecure. but i like just that i dont know how to use it. that would be awsome if you could help alphagamma212. Just add me to msn so i can give you the required user and password so u can work on the forum im planing and new website layouts.
Davorin13

Postby alphagamma212 » Wed Nov 10, 2004 9:50 pm

Davorin13 wrote:we arent using PHP cause no one wants to use it cause its insecure.

I am not exactly what you mean by that statement Davorin, if coded properly, PHP scripts are quite secure

Cheers,

Alph
alphagamma212

Return to HTML, CSS, and Scripts