A Digital Age Deserves A Digital Leader

Windows Vista & Windows XP Configuration Problem T_T

Forum rules
Please start your own topic for support with problems you experience. Even if it appears to be exactly the same as someone else's problem, system configurations differ significantly. Thank you.

It may take our support staff between 24-48 hours to respond to your problem. We are a small business and strive to answer your questions as soon as possible. We appreciate your patience.

Postby JabbaPapa » Sun Feb 04, 2007 6:32 am

Try again --- I think they may have been having some downtime

Or it may be a cookies thing ?

If it still doesn't work, go to http://www.guru3d.com and search for the Forceware Vista 97.52 (x86) (modified) drivers
PRO VETERAN

Postby H0unter » Mon Feb 05, 2007 11:01 pm

JabbaPapa wrote:Try again --- I think they may have been having some downtime

Or it may be a cookies thing ?

If it still doesn't work, go to http://www.guru3d.com and search for the Forceware Vista 97.52 (x86) (modified) drivers

Hello!!

didnt work T_T!!!!

a message appears and say: That the driver os only for windows XP T_T!!!

more ideas?

thansks
PRO Level 2

Postby kd1966 » Tue Feb 06, 2007 2:25 am

Can you run them in XP compatibility mode?
PRO PLATINUM

Postby JabbaPapa » Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:48 pm

No, you downloaded the wrong Forceware drivers --- you need to find the ones for Vista :yesnod:
PRO VETERAN

Postby H0unter » Wed Feb 07, 2007 10:05 pm

Hello again :D!!

Ive tried to install WinVista\100.59

Look at this:

http://www.imagehost123.uni.cc/uploads/dd45d32f3c.jpg

The message said:

Nvidia Installation Error:

Nvidia installation software cant found any compatible driver with your hardware. The installion software will close now.

T_T OMG thanks for yout time again!

Cyas
PRO Level 2

Postby H0unter » Thu Feb 08, 2007 6:00 pm

=)
PRO Level 2

Postby The Phoenix » Thu Feb 08, 2007 6:19 pm

Your going to be hard pressed to find some drivers with your card being part of the original MX series it no longer recieves any support from Nvidia. The 100.59 Drivers will only install on Nvidia systems with a 6 Series Geforce or above, your mx falls a lot below that line, I can't even remember the last version of the drivers that supported this card and am not sure there were ever any Vista ones which is what you need. Sorry, I am out of ideas for the moment, I will hunt around and see if I can find anything else but would it not be possible for you to be able to get at least a 5 Series Geforce Card, whilst it is not officially supported it works fine and at least in the UK is only
Jamie
ImageImage
PRO Level 15

Postby JabbaPapa » Thu Feb 08, 2007 6:38 pm

You need to look for the modified drivers ---now that you have your cookie for the site, try again HERE :

http://downloads.guru3d.com/download.php?det=1541
PRO VETERAN

Postby H0unter » Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:44 pm

The Phoenix wrote:Your going to be hard pressed to find some drivers with your card being part of the original MX series it no longer recieves any support from Nvidia. The 100.59 Drivers will only install on Nvidia systems with a 6 Series Geforce or above, your mx falls a lot below that line, I can't even remember the last version of the drivers that supported this card and am not sure there were ever any Vista ones which is what you need. Sorry, I am out of ideas for the moment, I will hunt around and see if I can find anything else but would it not be possible for you to be able to get at least a 5 Series Geforce Card, whilst it is not officially supported it works fine and at least in the UK is only
PRO Level 2

Previous

Return to Windows Boot Problems