A Digital Age Deserves A Digital Leader

Windows media player and file organization

Windows media player and file organization

Postby isus » Thu Sep 21, 2006 3:37 pm

Okay I have this HDD that has like 30gigs of music on it and I've been trying to organize it so that the file names are all in the same format and that all of the track numbers are correct...etc. Fanatical? yes I know I have issues, however, I relized that vista makes this process much easier. When you highlight a file the files properties appear at the bottom of the screen so that you can edit them there without having to right-click on the file. I noticed last night that if you right click on the add a title option you get a menu that pops up with some new stuff in it. One of them is open IMC. Does anyone know what that option is?

On another note vista seems to find cover art for you even if you are not on media player. In fact I was double checking some of the files at amazon.com and vista seemed to relize that the album I was looking at was the one I was checking in explorer and it seemed to download the album cover for me as I was checking it. (could I be wrong or is something else going on here?)
PRO Level 4

Return to General Windows Support