A Digital Age Deserves A Digital Leader

where is the documentation/manual?

Forum rules
This forum is meant for support of PRO Software only. PROnetworks reserves the right to edit any topic title to better explain the contents of a post. We also may move your post to a more suitable forum if necessary.

It may take our support staff up to 24 hours to respond to your problem. We appreciate your patience.

where is the documentation/manual?

Postby dabl » Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:30 pm

Possibly an idiot question but is there any seperate documentation/manual for this application? If so I'm missing where it is.

I downloaded the v3.3 executable hoping to be able to extract a manual BEFORE installing the app.

I'm guessing no?
PRO New Member

Postby jbullard » Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:08 pm

Sorry, the manual is installed along side the application. However, if you have questions we will be more than happy to answer them.

HTH,
Jason
VP - Software

Postby dualboot » Sun Jul 08, 2007 3:15 am

I too am looking for the same but here is my basic question.

Do I install this in XP before trying installing vista
or
I install vista & then install this on vista & then do the changes as required to get my dual boot options.

I am new to dual booting & this is my 1st attempt on dual boot, I was looking for a step by step tutorial if there is any on this forum or on the web using Vistabootpro

Most importantly I may not like vista & may need to uninstall (delete it) what options does Vistabootpro gives me to do so safely retain my XP as it was before dual boot.

Thanks.
PRO New Member

Postby Nativedude » Sun Jul 08, 2007 3:24 am

You should be able to install vista and if necessary follow this guide to get XP running
Dual Boot Trouble Shooting Guide / Vista Running
PRO Level 15

Postby dualboot » Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:46 am

Thanks I installed vista & vista boot pro & it was simple to make the changes , though I have not used it extensively nor read the help file but I guess its quite good & can be used by anyone who can follow instructions & understand basic computing.
PRO New Member

Return to PRO Software