A Digital Age Deserves A Digital Leader

When installing VistabootPro I get errors

Forum rules
This forum is meant for support of PRO Software only. PROnetworks reserves the right to edit any topic title to better explain the contents of a post. We also may move your post to a more suitable forum if necessary.

It may take our support staff up to 24 hours to respond to your problem. We appreciate your patience.

When installing VistabootPro I get errors

Postby bobgay » Wed Jun 07, 2006 7:35 pm

Hi, The first error i get when scanning loader for the first time is "index and count must refer to a location within the string. Parameter name = countthen i get an exception on each tab i open. Any ideas
Many thanks[/img][/url]
Have a Great Day
Bob
PRO Level 2

Postby Grav!ty » Wed Jun 07, 2006 7:43 pm

Hey Bob and welcome to PROnetworks ^*^

Are you installing in Windows XP or Windows Vista?

"The great majority of mankind are satisfied with appearances, as though they were realities, and are often more influenced by the things that seem than by those that are." - Niccolo Machiavelli
PROfessional Member

Postby bobgay » Wed Jun 07, 2006 8:30 pm

Im installing into Vista 5384.4
Have a Great Day
Bob
PRO Level 2

Postby bobgay » Wed Jun 07, 2006 8:38 pm

Sorry for the quick answer. I have 2 systems my test bed which ia a P4 3.2 with 1 gig mem ans an intell 865 perl bd. VBPro runs as advertised on that on. My "live" sys is a Fatality AA8XE bd with 1 gig mem and a 3.0 gighz running in X86 mode but is a dual core. That the one that is coming up with all the errors. It is an upgrade from XP.
Have a Great Day
Bob
PRO Level 2

Return to PRO Software