A Digital Age Deserves A Digital Leader

Visual

Forum rules
This forum is meant for support of PRO Software only. PROnetworks reserves the right to edit any topic title to better explain the contents of a post. We also may move your post to a more suitable forum if necessary.

It may take our support staff up to 24 hours to respond to your problem. We appreciate your patience.

Visual

Postby aspcartman » Mon Jan 29, 2007 3:50 pm

Hi to all. I wanna know, in what programming launguage you wrote this programm and how did you created this vista stiled glass in th top of the window? :whistle ^*^ I wanna create that stiled calculator for school =)
I can use Realbasic2007r1 Demo or Delphi 7+ (8,2006, for .Net) , maybe ill be able to download c++ but it would be funderfull if you would tell me where shoud i click to create this glass effect for full window (or for a part of it) in RealBasic2007r1

Sorry 4 my English

PRO New Member

Postby kd1966 » Mon Jan 29, 2007 4:05 pm

Welcome to PROnetworks aspcartman! Great to have you here; why not stop by our Introduction Area so we can give you a PRO welcome! Don't worry about your 'english'....... we're pretty understanding here; enjoy the site!
PRO PLATINUM

Postby jbullard » Mon Jan 29, 2007 8:50 pm

aspcartman,

Welcome to PRO and hope you find what you are looking for.

VistaBootPRO is written in C# .NET 2005 and the glass effect is actually a series of API commands. Here is MS's website MSDN which explains how to use the <a href="http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/shellcc/platform/shell/reference/functions/dwmextendframeintoclientarea.asp" target="_blank">DwmExtendFrameIntoClientArea</a> or <a href="http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/shellcc/platform/shell/reference/functions/dwmenableblurbehindwindow.asp" target="_blank">DwmEnableBlurBehindWindow</a>.

I hope this is what you were looking for. I don't have any experience with RealBasic but you are more than welcome to stop by our coding section and see if anyone else can help you where you need it.

HTH,
Jason
VP - Software

Return to PRO Software