A Digital Age Deserves A Digital Leader

VistaBootPRO Saves the Day!!!

Forum rules
This forum is meant for support of PRO Software only. PROnetworks reserves the right to edit any topic title to better explain the contents of a post. We also may move your post to a more suitable forum if necessary.

It may take our support staff up to 24 hours to respond to your problem. We appreciate your patience.

VistaBootPRO Saves the Day!!!

Postby kd1966 » Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:24 am

Well... at least it saved MY day....... :oops:

I had recently installed Vista Ult.x64 on a newly built system and was gearing it up for a dual boot with Windows 7 Beta 7000 x64.... no puny little x86 OS for this behemoth..... :lol:

Anyhow.......... prepped the HDD's for Win7 and installed from the DVD flawlessly in about 20 minutes, got it up/running with some basic programs and was about to snooze off when I thought what the heck, let's go back to Vista and check some stuff............. :blink Well........... as Murphy's Law has things, the PC booted directly back to Windows 7............ :uhhh
Hmmmm...... Interesting, I say............. then locate and install VistaBootPRO 3.3, check the settings, and sure enough - Windows 7 only sees itself :roleeyes

OK,............ going to settings I add an OS while looking at my Disk Management in Windows 7.............. seems the Vista drive is D: so I create a new entry for Vista and even go so far to make Vista my Default OS.......... :whistle Hey, I like it

Reboot and VOILA!!! The nice boot menu I am so used to................ Selected Vista and the rest is History.................. ^*^ :lol:
I absolutely LOVE VistaBootPRO!!! You just cannot go wrong :yesnod:
PRO PLATINUM

Re: VistaBootPRO Saves the Day!!!

Postby yeshuas » Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:26 am

Another unsolicited happy customer cudo ^*^
Game Over!!!!!!!!
ASUS Maximus V Gene MB
Windows 8 X64; Windows 7 X64; Windows 7 X86
Intel I5-3570K
16GB Corsair Vengeance Ram
eVGA GeForce GTX 550 TI
Corsair GS700 PS