A Digital Age Deserves A Digital Leader

VBP won't start...

Forum rules
This forum is meant for support of PRO Software only. PROnetworks reserves the right to edit any topic title to better explain the contents of a post. We also may move your post to a more suitable forum if necessary.

It may take our support staff up to 24 hours to respond to your problem. We appreciate your patience.

VBP won't start...

Postby slideit » Sun May 13, 2007 11:47 pm

I've been trying to get VBP 3.2 going on my XP Pro and it askes for admin rights. I give it and still goes back to the admin rights. It won't start. Do I need an older version?
Thanks
PRO New Member

Postby jbullard » Tue May 15, 2007 5:42 pm

slideit,

First of all let me say that I am sorry it is not working for you. We are aware of this problem and are trying hard to figure this situation out. Currently it is only affecting 9 computers out of over 40,000+ users that have downloaded it. So we are desperately working to not only duplicate the error but also correct it. As of right now we are asking the users who have this problem to stay with VistaBootPRO v.3.1 until we find the solution.

Thanks once again for the information and I do apologize that you are one of these 9 people.

Jason
VP - Software

Return to PRO Software