A Digital Age Deserves A Digital Leader

The Best XP Site on the Net

Postby pebbles » Tue Jan 01, 2002 1:21 am

Come on you all know we are, just admit it!! XP-Users.com is going to grow alot this year and with your help we can make this Site the Best on the Net. You Feedback is vital to our sucess, so please let us know what u think and how we can make the site alot better!! Cheers, Influence
PRO Level 2

Postby robwilcox » Tue Jan 01, 2002 1:36 am

The SITE IS GOOD, but at the moment it needs a bit more content, and a bit more polishing around the edges. Im not critisizing the site, its a great site being as its only been up for a couple of weeks, just hope recent events dont start its demise.
PRO Level 2

Postby robwilcox » Tue Jan 01, 2002 1:38 am

Oh and a "Happy New Year" to all members and the site team, I wish you ALL the very best.
PRO Level 2

Postby CliffXPro » Wed Jan 02, 2002 2:07 pm

I will admit guys. The site's good. However, the stunt pulled in the community already has a lot of people rather unhappy. Many of those nearly 8000 are also frequent visitors of Binks Community, Moby's and Pauls, and other big sites. Word does spread. Just watch out for that. The site's going along good though.
CliffXPro

Postby Speed4ever » Fri Jan 04, 2002 11:41 pm

It is a refreshingly clear and well presented web site with a familiar XP feel to it. Nice one. What you need now is something to draw the crowds in - well, the more discerning ones. Oh, and what about those nice emoticons you can add to a post. :smile:
PRO Level 2

Postby robwilcox » Sat Jan 05, 2002 11:24 am

Thanks John, "Many of those nearly 8000 are also frequent visitors of Binks Community, Moby's and Pauls, and other big sites" I`ll take the above as a compliment, I`d never thought of my site as being BIG. It put a smile on my face to know you think of us in such high regard.
PRO Level 2

Return to General Windows Support