A Digital Age Deserves A Digital Leader

Rapid Access To the IE Address Bar.

Postby Colin » Thu Nov 21, 2002 6:03 pm

You are correct I made a mistake. Thanks for pointing that out. My mind works much faster than my fingers do. I am by no means a hunt and peck typer. I too lean back in a comfortable chair with the keyboard perched on my lap and the mouse on the arm of the chair. Optical mouse devices are real handy. This will be the last post I make on this issue. Point and click is faster any day. I would love to be side by side with you having a beer or cup of coffee if you prefer and test whose way is faster. Kinda like an old fashioned duel. lol. :)
Einstein once said. "Colin is a little f*cker. Albeit a rude one and a royal pain in the a**."

Colin - feel free to send me a flame via email
Banned

Postby lilwip » Thu Nov 21, 2002 6:28 pm

LOL... Next time you make it down to KC, I will buy the Molson's and we will have to do that... :lol:
=====

PROfessional Member

Postby itloser » Fri Nov 22, 2002 10:35 pm

You gotta love the keyboard shortcuts... makes life so much easier. i personally use Alt+D all the time. good reference to give out.
PRO New Member

Postby lilwip » Fri Nov 22, 2002 11:08 pm

Too bad you can't get to the Netscape Address bar that way :\ Course I just open a new tab for most of my surfing needs in netscape 7.0

The Tab key is always your friend!

Some more cool shortcuts. Press and hold Alt - and hit Tab to bring up a list of all windows you have open and switch from one to another. I use this a lot when I have multiple windows open.
=====

PROfessional Member

Previous

Return to Guides