A Digital Age Deserves A Digital Leader

Proxy Software

Proxy Software

Postby Neuromancer » Mon Jul 31, 2006 10:11 pm

Hey all quick question, hoping there are enough people here to maybe recognize the application from the poor description I give... but

I have been looking for some new proxy software. Mainly cuz I switched to YIM cuz.. well there are more girls on YIM then MSN... anyway... the problem is, that anyone you talk to on YIM your IP address is unconcealed..

So...

I decided I need to run a proxy software.. (If a hottie comes on and wants to share cams.. .then I can turn it off ;) )

But... i checked out hte top google results for proxy software... and its either been google bombed or it talks about home/office proxy servers.

Minus the few that I have tried.

I used to have this GREAT proxy software,but I do not remember what it was called.

The features included a gatling proxy idea, which allowed me to set it to change proxies every X units of time... but the MAIN feature (and why I want to find it a gain) is that it kept an icon in the systray. at anytime I could click it and pull up a list of proxies that I had added (through manual input) and instantly switch

It was the best software i ever used. Short of going through a hundred CDs or more looking for an EXE that may or may not actually contain the name/intent of the software, I dont know what else to do but ask (And yes, I have learned the folly of saving "setup.exe" to anything)

TIA

"The spirit of resistance to government is so valuable on certain occasions, that I wish it to be always kept alive. It will often be exercised when wrong, but better so than not to be exercised at all. I like a little rebellion now and then. It is like a storm in the atmosphere."--Thomas Jefferson
PRO GOLD

Return to Security & Virus