A Digital Age Deserves A Digital Leader

Problem trying to download Dual Boot Pro

Forum rules
This forum is meant for support of PRO Software only. PROnetworks reserves the right to edit any topic title to better explain the contents of a post. We also may move your post to a more suitable forum if necessary.

It may take our support staff up to 24 hours to respond to your problem. We appreciate your patience.

Problem trying to download Dual Boot Pro

Postby John Downes » Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:19 pm

I purchased and paid for a copy of Dual Boot Pro via the internet and received an email from client@e-junkie.com on behalf of Tradewind Creations LLC with the link to download the Dual Boot Pro software. Each time I click on the download link it appears to start and asks me where is should save the file dualbootpro_setup.exe. I enter the folder where I want the file saved and the downolad box shows at the top '0% of 558364 from s3.amazonaws.com Completed' and it stays this way without any change. I have tried this download 3 times so far on different PCs but always get the same result, i.e. the download never gets past 0%. I read in the email that the download link will expire after 5 attempts for security reasons, so I don't want to keep trying this anymore. Can anyone help pelase?? Thanks - John Downes
PRO New Member

Re: Problem trying to download Dual Boot Pro

Postby kanaloa » Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:12 pm

Hi John, you should have received an email with a .rar file in it from Victoria. If you have not, please let us know. We apologize for the problems you had downloading the file.

Thanks,
John
"Greatness is not a function of circumstance. Greatness, it turns out, is largely a matter of conscious choice, and discipline." - Jim Collins
President

Postby John Downes » Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:12 pm

kanaloa wrote:Hi John, you should have received an email with a .rar file in it from Victoria. If you have not, please let us know. We apologize for the problems you had downloading the file.

Thanks,
John

Hello John, I don't recall getting any .rar from anyone called Victoria. Did it get sent to the wrong email address perhaps? Anyway, could you (or Victoria) resend it please to john.downes@six-s-uk.com.

Thanks and Best Regards
John Downes
PRO New Member

Postby kanaloa » Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:05 pm

Hi John,

I'll forward you the message again, please let me know if you don't receive it. Please make sure you can receive emails from our domain, "tradewindcreations.com" else it may get flagged as spam.

Thanks,
John
"Greatness is not a function of circumstance. Greatness, it turns out, is largely a matter of conscious choice, and discipline." - Jim Collins
President

Return to PRO Software