A Digital Age Deserves A Digital Leader

Google Chrome not display all of the Forum

Forum rules
Please start your own topic for support with problems you experience. Even if it appears to be exactly the same as someone else's problem, system configurations differ significantly. Thank you.

It may take our support staff between 24-48 hours to respond to your problem. We are a small business and strive to answer your questions as soon as possible. We appreciate your patience.

Google Chrome not display all of the Forum

Postby ~Robrowe~ » Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:07 pm

Where is everyone at?
Been out for quite some time and thought of you guys and poked my head in and not much going on other than Google Chrome not displaying a lot of the forum
PROfessional Member

Re: Google Chrome not display all of the Forum

Postby Anthony.Ralph » Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:39 pm

I would like to know about this too. Not much at all since mid-July.

Anthony.
PRO New Member

Postby yeshuas » Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:15 am

Sorry guys, Pronetworks is on it's last legs as it were. Not accepting any new members, we are still trying to answer tech questions which are few and far between. With the onset of Windows 8 and the support for Windows XP about to expire.............. well you know.

We are still here per John Derrick not sure exactly what his plans are or for how long Pronetworks will be here, he would be better equipped to answer that.
Game Over!!!!!!!!
ASUS Maximus V Gene MB
Windows 8 X64; Windows 7 X64; Windows 7 X86
Intel I5-3570K
16GB Corsair Vengeance Ram
eVGA GeForce GTX 550 TI
Corsair GS700 PS
1TB Seagate SATA 6.0Gb HD
Thermaltake Case
Software Development

Postby Stukindaguy » Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:26 am

That makes me sad actually. I still remember being here circa 2005 during the Windows Longhorn days. Hundreds of members online at any given time, and you guys were the best in Windows support I could find. I briefly was on the beta testing team and still have a copy of the NDA I was sent.

Even though I haven't posted much in the last few years, I have visited the site at least weekly, reading the news that was posted, and seeing if I could help with any support issues. This community will always be dear to me.

Thanks to the whole staff and of course to John.

d*mn this nostalgia..... :no Anyone remember when we used to abbreviate this place as "PROneT"?

Edit: Also, this appears to be my 500th post...what a way to reach that milestone...
-Stu

Asus P5Q Deluxe
Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550
Sapphire Radeon HD 4870
6GB Corsair Dominator 1066MHz DDR2
Creative Soundblaster X-Fi Titanium
PRO Level 12

Postby shreader » Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:17 pm

I remember then, found a screeny (2/2005), blu-it-up & cropped, sorry about the quality.

Software Director

Return to Windows Boot Problems