A Digital Age Deserves A Digital Leader

ProBoot Installation Fails

Forum rules
This forum is meant for support of PRO Software only. PROnetworks reserves the right to edit any topic title to better explain the contents of a post. We also may move your post to a more suitable forum if necessary.

It may take our support staff up to 24 hours to respond to your problem. We appreciate your patience.

ProBoot Installation Fails

Postby waylaw720 » Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:56 pm

I just purchased the Pro Version and downloaded to my Win 7 computer, and moved the downloaded file to my Win 8 computer for installation. When I run the .exe file, I get a message stating there is not enough room to install this program. It doesn't matter where I extract the files to, I get the same message. Thinking it may have been a bad download, I downloaded to to my Win 8 computer, same results not enough room to install the program. So far I have wasted two of my downloads and I still have nothing for my $24.99 payment.

What is the problem and where are the installation instructions?
PRO New Member

Re: ProBoot Installation Fails

Postby yeshuas » Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:19 pm

It may help to right click and then choose run as administrator from the menu that appears.

another thing to try is to free up some space using clean manager, ctrl+alt+delete, then click task manager, then start a new task, then type "cleanmgr" and start it running, you may have to run it twice
Game Over!!!!!!!!
ASUS Maximus V Gene MB
Windows 8 X64; Windows 7 X64; Windows 7 X86
Intel I5-3570K
16GB Corsair Vengeance Ram
eVGA GeForce GTX 550 TI
Corsair GS700 PS
1TB Seagate SATA 6.0Gb HD
Thermaltake Case
Software Development

Re: ProBoot Installation Fails

Postby shreader » Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:03 am

Or if that doesn't work you can follow the "kanaloa" post instructions (see link below).
Basically the steps are to run-it-in compatibility mode.

waylaw720 wrote:What is the problem and where are the installation instructions?

Successfully running DualBootPRO in Windows 8
Software Director

Return to PRO Software