A Digital Age Deserves A Digital Leader

I HAVE NO PRODUCT OR REGISTRATION KEY

Forum rules
This forum is meant for support of PRO Software only. PROnetworks reserves the right to edit any topic title to better explain the contents of a post. We also may move your post to a more suitable forum if necessary.

It may take our support staff up to 24 hours to respond to your problem. We appreciate your patience.

I HAVE NO PRODUCT OR REGISTRATION KEY

Postby perdue211 » Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:16 pm

Dear Sir:

If I am able to make payment with my master card for a copy of Windows 8 Pro, and when they place it on their server within a few minutes, including the 25 character Product Key number, then I am sure you're able to dispense without hurry a copy of the product key where I can paste it into the system without several days of wait time.

This product key should have been included with the original order or better still, an email copy of this product number should have been accessible within minutes of the download.
You had no problem in receiving your $9.95 advanced payment, so why should I have to wait until the holidays and its festivites are over before I am able to get my product/registration and having a leg up on the installation without having to wait for such a long period of time.

Finally, If this product key is mailed to me after the holiday (Thanksgiving festivities), then I have no other recourse but to ask for a rapid refund of the charges you have on my Master card account.
I have been running VistaBootPro v 3.3 for many years and this stop gap approach in mailing me a license/product number has never, ever, happened.

However, VistaBooPro 3.3 works fine on Windows 7 HP, but it fails completely when installed under Windows 8 Pro.

What say you about this long, unnecessary wait for a needed part of the product for me to get started?

Regards,
perdue211 :argue;
PRO New Member

Re: I HAVE NO PRODUCT OR REGISTRATION KEY

Postby kanaloa » Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:30 pm

Can you Private Message (PM) me the email you used to make the purchase?

I just did a search for your email on file here and could not find any transactions.

Thanks,
John
"Greatness is not a function of circumstance. Greatness, it turns out, is largely a matter of conscious choice, and discipline." - Jim Collins
President

Re: I HAVE NO PRODUCT OR REGISTRATION KEY

Postby yeshuas » Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:44 pm

John, he is talking about Windows 8 Pro, I think he may have contacted us in error, or is confused as to what we sell, Dual Boot Pro, not Windows 8 Pro
Game Over!!!!!!!!
ASUS Maximus V Gene MB
Windows 8 X64; Windows 7 X64; Windows 7 X86
Intel I5-3570K
16GB Corsair Vengeance Ram
eVGA GeForce GTX 550 TI
Corsair GS700 PS
1TB Seagate SATA 6.0Gb HD
Thermaltake Case
Software Development

Return to PRO Software