A Digital Age Deserves A Digital Leader

How to speed up internet - Increase download speed - Double

How to speed up internet - Increase download speed - Double

Postby gogspa60 » Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:30 pm

As you may have noticed, many people have been trying to maximize their download speed. For example they have 10mbits download speed, the theoretical speed in kilobytes per second is 10*1024=10240 kilobits, or 1024 kilobytes or 1 megabyte per second. As the contract between you and your ISP stays that the maximum you can get is for example 10 megabits, you always wanted to "hack the system" and get more than that. Well, this time, this is possible. Continue reading please.

I have doubled my connection. I have signed a contract with my ISP that I will have 2mbits download speed, I know this is pretty lame but I can't kill myself because of that.. Currently, I dont' have better solutions. Some of my friends that I gave this application to were using it. Their maximum download speed in the contract between them and their ISP was 6 megabits.

But guess what ? They've doubled it ! They have 12+ megabits now ! How cool is that?

If you would like to see how this works please watch this video. You will get all the infos right there.

*Link removed by shreader
PRO New Member

Return to Hardware and Customizing