A Digital Age Deserves A Digital Leader

Red - NAV alert box w32.Sobig

Postby SCgone » Sun Jul 06, 2003 1:15 am

One thing to keep in mind if you're running an older version of ZA, Trojans can block ZoneAlarm by setting a Mutex in memory, making ZA think it's finding nothing. So if you're running an older copy, upgrade to someting newer than version 2.6 of ZA.
PRO PLATINUM

Postby *Starz* » Sun Jul 06, 2003 1:25 am

I upgraded to the latest Pro version last week...I believe Joni purchased the same as well...I almost didn't upgrade after a comment you made not too long ago about the possiblity of the new one being a pain if the interface was similar to a prior one...lol

That's good information to have just incase someone comes along with an older version...I don't think I could stand the constant reminders to upgrade... :lol:
[align=center]Image

~ You Are Never Given A Wish Without Being Given The Power To Make It Come True ~[/align]
PRO Level 16

Postby Joni » Sun Jul 06, 2003 6:33 pm

Thanks Michel, about info and turning blue. I probably would have had a heart attack if I didn't know that was normal. LOL :()
Don't let your alligator mouth overload your hummingbird "butt"

PROfessional Member

Postby *Starz* » Mon Jul 07, 2003 2:22 am

Your welcome Joni...btw...we don't allow heart attacks here...bad publicity... :eek: :lol:

If you need more help with ZAP...just let us know.
[align=center]Image

~ You Are Never Given A Wish Without Being Given The Power To Make It Come True ~[/align]
PRO Level 16

Previous

Return to Security & Virus