A Digital Age Deserves A Digital Leader

Is license transferrable?

Forum rules
This forum is meant for support of PRO Software only. PROnetworks reserves the right to edit any topic title to better explain the contents of a post. We also may move your post to a more suitable forum if necessary.

It may take our support staff up to 24 hours to respond to your problem. We appreciate your patience.

Is license transferrable?

Postby ColinBarnhorst » Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:01 pm

Is my dualbootpro license transferrable to another computer? That is, can I uninstall on this computer and reinstall on another?
PRO New Member

Re: Is license transferrable?

Postby Grav!ty » Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:30 pm

Hey Colin

Personal License

One license per computer with unlimited operating systems per machine.

http://www.dualbootpro.org/index.php/si ... ense_types

The reason for this is very simple, as one can uninstall the software without any problems to the BCD once one has configured the BCD as one chooses to and install it on another computer. Doing so would be contrary to the license agreement.

"The great majority of mankind are satisfied with appearances, as though they were realities, and are often more influenced by the things that seem than by those that are." - Niccolo Machiavelli
PROfessional Member

Postby gcramer789 » Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:24 am

I have i desktop and another Laptop.I have a license for my desktop,but i need another license for Laptop.Can i share or transfer the license?
PRO New Member

Postby Grav!ty » Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:34 am

gcramer789 wrote:I have i desktop and another Laptop.I have a license for my desktop,but i need another license for Laptop.Can i share or transfer the license?

See my post above - the license is for one computer so it cannot be transferred.

"The great majority of mankind are satisfied with appearances, as though they were realities, and are often more influenced by the things that seem than by those that are." - Niccolo Machiavelli
PROfessional Member

Return to PRO Software