A Digital Age Deserves A Digital Leader

Problems downloading program

Forum rules
This forum is meant for support of PRO Software only. PROnetworks reserves the right to edit any topic title to better explain the contents of a post. We also may move your post to a more suitable forum if necessary.

It may take our support staff up to 24 hours to respond to your problem. We appreciate your patience.

Problems downloading program

Postby mbudovec » Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:24 am

Need Help,
From Looking at the form I'm not the only one with this problem. how do I get the program to download? Why are some people having problems downloading it. In one post the person went to download the program and it did the same thing that mine did. It asked me where I want to load it and then starts the download but just sat at 0% and will not go any further. I tried at least 3 maybe 4 times all on different comperters like the other person did and the same thing happend.. Please help...

Thanks
Matthew B :bashhead
PRO New Member

Re: Problems downloading program

Postby Grav!ty » Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:52 am

Hang in there Matthew, someone will get the program to you.

"The great majority of mankind are satisfied with appearances, as though they were realities, and are often more influenced by the things that seem than by those that are." - Niccolo Machiavelli
PROfessional Member

Postby kanaloa » Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:24 pm

Hi Matthew, can you PM me your email address you used to make the purchase please? I tried looking up the email you registered here with but didn't see anything in my records.

I *think* the problem some users are having is that they are purchasing the program through one of our affiliates, and those users are still getting downloads from our store's old server - hence the problems. I have tried time and time again to address this issue with our merchant store, but they insist the problem is not on their end. This is why I switched to hosting the files directly here on this server. But unfortunately, that does not affect anyone who buys through our affiliates. I apologize for the problems.

If you'll PM me your email, I'll get the file to you ASAP.
"Greatness is not a function of circumstance. Greatness, it turns out, is largely a matter of conscious choice, and discipline." - Jim Collins
President

Postby mbudovec » Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:27 am

Thanks for your help. That explains alot about the download problem.

Once again thank you
Matthew
PRO New Member

Return to PRO Software