A Digital Age Deserves A Digital Leader

Windows 7 strange problem [NEW WINDOWS 7 LEGAL]

Windows 7 strange problem [NEW WINDOWS 7 LEGAL]

Postby airwolf » Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:55 pm

OK I'm using windows 7 for quite a while and one thing i don't get is randomly start opens ,calculator opens ,if I'm watching a movie in full-screen it makes it to a windows mode its strange i though it was i virus so i reinstalled windows 7 but same sh*t happens by the way the computer acts strangely it shows me the red light (the light that illuminates when the processor is at work) sometimes for about 30 minutes video card started to load graphics slowly or sometimes it makes noise in 3D graphics the same noise you can make in photoshop on a photo in all my years with computers never seen anything like this

SPECS:3

Host Name: ******-PC
OS Name: Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate
OS Version: 6.1.7600 N/A Build 7600
OS Manufacturer: Microsoft Corporation
OS Configuration: Standalone Workstation
OS Build Type: Multiprocessor Free
Registered Owner: *******
Registered Organization: *******
Product ID: *****************
Original Install Date: 12/30/2010, 06:42:00
System Boot Time: 1/1/2011, 00:18:40
System Manufacturer: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.
System Model: G33M-S2
System Type: X86-based PC
Processor(s): 1 Processor(s) Installed.
[01]: x64 Family 6 Model 15 Stepping 11 GenuineIntel ~2667 Mhz
BIOS Version: Award Software International, Inc. F2, 6/11/2007
Windows Directory: C:\Windows
System Directory: C:\Windows\system32
Boot Device: \Device\HarddiskVolume1
System Locale: en-us;English (United States)
Input Locale: en-us;English (United States)
Time Zone: (UTC+02:00) Helsinki, Kyiv, Riga, Sofia, Tallinn, Vilnius
Total Physical Memory: 2,046 MB
Available Physical Memory: 1,179 MB
Virtual Memory: Max Size: 4,093 MB
Virtual Memory: Available: 2,763 MB
Virtual Memory: In Use: 1,330 MB
Page File Location(s): C:\pagefile.sys
Domain: WORKGROUP
Logon Server: \\*******-PC
Hotfix(s): N/A
Network Card(s): 1 NIC(s) Installed.
[01]: Realtek RTL8168B/8111B Family PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet NIC (NDIS 6.20)
Connection Name: Local Area Connection
VideoCard: Nvidia Geforce 8600GTS 512MB ram PCi-E
HDD: 2x300GB

Any Ideas? :-?

By The Way HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011 :police
Last edited by airwolf on Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Intel Duo Core 2.66 Ghz
2.0Gb of RAM
640 GB HDD
GeForce 8600GT [The GTS burned ;( ]
Proud Intel User
PRO Level 7

Re: Windows 7 strange problem

Postby Grav!ty » Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:27 am

Has it always done this or has it just recently started to do this airwolf?

"The great majority of mankind are satisfied with appearances, as though they were realities, and are often more influenced by the things that seem than by those that are." - Niccolo Machiavelli
PROfessional Member

Postby airwolf » Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:58 am

i think it started only recently or when i moved to windows 7 cant remember for sure but with windows XP never had that problem oh by the way I'm using wireless keyboard and mouse could they make this happen? mouse: Logitec M305 and Keyboard: Belkin F8E832-KYBD and forgot to say that I'm using BitDefender Total Security 2010 which could make my PC have the processor usage high but i doubt it because i found out that im downloading a 60GB file and that's whats making my computer have high processor usage but still the random opening problem is the mystery... :eehh
Intel Duo Core 2.66 Ghz
2.0Gb of RAM
640 GB HDD
Proud Intel User
PRO Level 7

Postby Grav!ty » Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:10 am

mmm...

Here's a few things to think about although honestly from what you have told us so far it's extremely difficult to diagnose a problem:

Are you satisfied that your copy of Windows 7 is genuine and not illegitimate and perhaps hacked with this problem built into it?

Do you have any other operating systems installed?

Is there anything in your startup group that shouldn't be there...just wondering if that is what is causing the opening of those items you mention.

Is there anything in task manager that should not be or is suspicious to you?

"The great majority of mankind are satisfied with appearances, as though they were realities, and are often more influenced by the things that seem than by those that are." - Niccolo Machiavelli
PROfessional Member

Postby airwolf » Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:34 am

as i sead i installed a fresh copy of windows 7 and instantly got the same problem well im not gona lie its a hacked version but diferent from what i had earlyer because its other hacker group work many of my friends have the same version and no problem startup clean checked in "msconfig" i dont have any other OS installed but thinking of installing windows xp for games because it uses less ram tan 7 nothing in taskmanager suspiciuos
Intel Duo Core 2.66 Ghz
2.0Gb of RAM
640 GB HDD
Proud Intel User
PRO Level 7

Postby Grav!ty » Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:41 am

The only other thing I can think of is that maybe you've got a memory problem. Reboot and as your system starts to load Windows, press F8 repeatedly and then select to have your RAM diagnosed.

PROfessional Member

Postby airwolf » Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:59 am

so you mean that ram problem can cause random program openings? You know theres a sound in windows that if you press anykey not hotkey on a selected windows and it makes a sound sometimes you can hear that sound when your watching a movie at first i thought that it was skype but i was wrong that sound makes the windows by the way i think ill test the ram with memtest from suse linux boot disc.
Intel Duo Core 2.66 Ghz
2.0Gb of RAM
640 GB HDD
Proud Intel User
PRO Level 7

Postby Grav!ty » Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:03 am

Is one of your keyboard keys maybe stuck or do the drivers for the keyboard need updating? Check in Device Manager (right click Computer>Manage>Device Manager) to see that you have no yellow question marks and that all device drivers are installed.

PROfessional Member

Postby gries818 » Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:59 am

airwolf wrote:as i sead i installed a fresh copy of windows 7 and instantly got the same problem well im not gona lie its a hacked version but diferent from what i had earlyer because its other hacker group work many of my friends have the same version and no problem startup clean checked in "msconfig" i dont have any other OS installed but thinking of installing windows xp for games because it uses less ram tan 7 nothing in taskmanager suspiciuos

I don't use Windows 7 very frequently, but this doesn't happen on my legit version, and I've never heard of this happening with anyone else either.

Mac OS 10.6.7 - Personal
Ubuntu Server 11.04 - Server
Software Development

Postby Grav!ty » Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:08 am

You're right Will, and the problem with hacked versions is that one usually cannot use Windows Update, so things like initial defects, hardware drivers, security holes and many other issues are never fixed. Generally we don't even support hacked software and in this particular case one of the reasons why we don't is clear...the other of course is that we do not like to encourage software theft.

PROfessional Member

Next

Return to General Windows Support