A Digital Age Deserves A Digital Leader

Problem with VistaBoot Pro!

Forum rules
Please start your own topic for support with problems you experience. Even if it appears to be exactly the same as someone else's problem, system configurations differ significantly. Thank you.

It may take our support staff between 24-48 hours to respond to your problem. We are a small business and strive to answer your questions as soon as possible. We appreciate your patience.

Problem with VistaBoot Pro!

Postby egrupov » Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:27 pm

When I'm trying to use Vista Boot Pro I get error message like" VistaBootPRO has detected that your BCD Registry is eighter missing or corrupt.It is recommended that you fix this problem in order to supress this message on further uses" :eek: .
I'm own 2 OP systems on hard drive on the 2 partitions.On C: disk is Win.XP and on D: is Win.7.I'm not go to the Win.7.What can Ido?
Thanks!!!
PRO New Member

Re: Problem with VistaBoot Pro!

Postby Grav!ty » Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:04 pm

If I may ask, why are you still using VistaBootPRO? Did you buy it or is it a pirated free download you got it from?

"The great majority of mankind are satisfied with appearances, as though they were realities, and are often more influenced by the things that seem than by those that are." - Niccolo Machiavelli
PROfessional Member

Postby egrupov » Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:41 pm

This program is not pirated!!!I mean that program help me.If in that forum people don't help me I post my question in another forum :-?
PRO New Member

Postby Grav!ty » Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:34 pm

egrupov wrote:This program is not pirated!!!
Then you can upgrade to DualBootPRO free if you send your email address and your purchase information to: http://www.dualbootpro.org/index.php/site/contact/

Have you just installed Windows 7 for the first time? Check to see that the boot system files of XP (ntldr, boot.ini and NTDETECT.COM) and the boot system files for Windows 7 (bootmgr and the folder Boot) are both on the drive/partition tagged (System) as per disk management? Did installation of Windows 7 complete with a reboot to Windows 7 after setup was complete as should have happened?

"The great majority of mankind are satisfied with appearances, as though they were realities, and are often more influenced by the things that seem than by those that are." - Niccolo Machiavelli
PROfessional Member

Postby egrupov » Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:05 am

I'm make new installation for Win.7 and everything is OK :yesnod: !Thank you!!!
PRO New Member

Return to Windows Boot Problems