A Digital Age Deserves A Digital Leader

SOFTWARE WILL NOT INSTALL

Forum rules
This forum is meant for support of PRO Software only. PROnetworks reserves the right to edit any topic title to better explain the contents of a post. We also may move your post to a more suitable forum if necessary.

It may take our support staff up to 24 hours to respond to your problem. We appreciate your patience.

SOFTWARE WILL NOT INSTALL

Postby ozydave » Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:17 am

I just purchased the software and downloaded it, when I went to run "we are sorry this program requires .net FRAMEWORK VER 2 or higher to run" I am trying to install on XP Pro. The software I download is DUal Boot
PRO New Member

Re: SOFTWARE WILL NOT INSTALL

Postby Grav!ty » Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:31 am

Install .net 2 BEFORE installing DualBootPRO. You had a prompt to do so and a link provided to download .Net 2 when installing the software right?

"The great majority of mankind are satisfied with appearances, as though they were realities, and are often more influenced by the things that seem than by those that are." - Niccolo Machiavelli
PROfessional Member

SOFTWARE WILL NOT INSTALL MESSAGE

Postby ozydave » Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:50 am

I get .net FRAMEWORK not installed install and re run install. I downloaded the latest 3.5 .netframework and I still get the same message. (Under XP PROFF)
My XP is on D: that is a part of C: My vista OS is on C: but since the install of XP I cant get back to my Vista OS of my C:
PRO New Member

Postby Grav!ty » Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:52 am

Topics merged.

"The great majority of mankind are satisfied with appearances, as though they were realities, and are often more influenced by the things that seem than by those that are." - Niccolo Machiavelli
PROfessional Member

Postby jbullard » Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:19 pm

When installing the .NET Framework do you get any errors? After installing did you reboot your pc? I would suggest trying to download the .NET Framework 2.0 instead of 3.5. You are right in thinking that 3.5 is backward compatible but there could be something else going on here. If that doesn't work let us know and I can try to troubleshoot a few more things. :yesnod:
VP - Software

Return to PRO Software