A Digital Age Deserves A Digital Leader

Yipeee i am catching Augie

Forum rules
Welcome to our modest though robust team of folders! You are all more than welcome to join us or ask specific questions about how to go about folding but please start a new thread to post your questions, this way nothing of importance will be lost and everyone here will help you out.

If you just want to chat folding then the Folding@Home Home thread will be great!

Yipeee i am catching Augie

Postby BILLMCC66 » Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:50 am

Look out Augie in just a mere 28 years i am going to overtake you :()
STILL LEARNING

LOGIC CAN GET YOU FROM A TO B BUT IMAGINATION CAN GET YOU ANYWHERE
PRO Level 8

Re: Yipeee i am catching Augie

Postby shreader » Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:30 pm

:()
How close are you guys :question
Software Director

Postby augie » Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:46 pm

shreader wrote::()
How close are you guys :question

Here ya go JD. I'm going to give him some tips how to better use his i7 950 which is basically doing nothing ATM. :shocked: :cry: The reason it could take so long is due to the points ahead he is on a daily basis which in our world, we are basically at a tie right now.

@Bill You can easily get another 10K out of that machine by just running an SMP set t0 8 cores, you don't need to do much except set it up and no need to OC your i7 like so many have. You can easily double your points and cut that lead to 14 or less years without much work! :P :lol:

If you need online help, we can set up a time and meet on Instant chat like Messenger. If you like that then I'll PM you my Hotmail e-mail.:)
Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves. -- Carl Jung

eVGA X58 tri-SLI, i7 930 @ 3.8GHz., Corsair 6GB Dominator, Inno3D GTX470, eVGA260
ASUS P8P67 Pro, i7 2600K @4.60 GHz, 8GB RAM, eVGA GTX 460
Community Director

Postby BILLMCC66 » Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:09 pm

What i want to do first Augie is get the-is second card folding and then we can look at the i7.

P.S. i am really on a roll now because it's down to 12 years.
STILL LEARNING

LOGIC CAN GET YOU FROM A TO B BUT IMAGINATION CAN GET YOU ANYWHERE
PRO Level 8

Postby augie » Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:30 pm

BILLMCC66 wrote:What i want to do first Augie is get the-is second card folding and then we can look at the i7.

P.S. i am really on a roll now because it's down to 12 years.

12 years!!! :rofl: :devil :)

Seriously Bill, setting up the SMP is easier than a second card but as it's just sitting there, I can imagine having that idle would get me antsy too! ;) Your dummy plug should be in the mail today if there's no overtime, gf has had a big workload as summer vacations are on now.:(
Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves. -- Carl Jung

eVGA X58 tri-SLI, i7 930 @ 3.8GHz., Corsair 6GB Dominator, Inno3D GTX470, eVGA260
ASUS P8P67 Pro, i7 2600K @4.60 GHz, 8GB RAM, eVGA GTX 460
Community Director

Postby NT50 » Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:24 pm

If you guys want I rent a Vent server and I have a PRONetwork room already setup. You will need a mic and speakers or head set to communicate.

If interested let me know and I will PM you the information to the Vent. I don't want to post it here due to spammers.
Dogs Have Owners; Cats Have Staff
PROfessional Member

Return to Distributed Computing