A Digital Age Deserves A Digital Leader

IIS Problem please help can't access my website!

IIS Problem please help can't access my website!

Postby ame_g » Sun May 09, 2010 4:26 pm

Hello ,
i'm trying to access my website ...my ip it tells me an error server taking to much to respond and when i enter my iis i test my connection it gives me cannot verify the access path C:\....wwwroot with this error ::

The server is configured to use pass-through authentication with a built-in account to access the specified physical path. However, IIS Manager cannot verify whether the built-in account has access. Make sure that the application pool identity has Read access to the physical path. If this server is joined to a domain, and the application pool identity is NetworkService or LocalSystem, verify that <domain>\<computer_name>$ has Read access to the physical path. Then test these settings again.

can any one pleasssse help me what to do ? and how to do it please ?

Thanks.
PRO New Member

Re: IIS Problem please help can't access my website!

Postby NT50 » Sat May 15, 2010 7:33 pm

Teh only ones I know that can answer this question is Jason or Eric. I will try to get with Eric and see if he can help you.
Dogs Have Owners; Cats Have Staff
PROfessional Member

Re: IIS Problem please help can't access my website!

Postby NT50 » Thu May 20, 2010 12:22 am

ame_g

I spoke with Eric about IIS. He told me that he has only used it about 20 minutes his whole lifetime.
He also mentioned google and said there is a huge amount of data on it about your issue.

sorry we coudl not help futher on this issue.
Dogs Have Owners; Cats Have Staff
PROfessional Member

Return to General Windows Support