A Digital Age Deserves A Digital Leader

Driver signature verification windows 7 64

Forum rules
Please start your own topic for support with problems you experience. Even if it appears to be exactly the same as someone else's problem, system configurations differ significantly. Thank you.

It may take our support staff between 24-48 hours to respond to your problem. We are a small business and strive to answer your questions as soon as possible. We appreciate your patience.

Driver signature verification windows 7 64

Postby principino1984 » Wed May 12, 2010 5:44 pm

I just bought this DualBoot PRO because I read on the web that with it there's this chance... but I still havent' figured out how!

Will anyone help me?

thanks
Marco
PRO New Member

Re: Driver signature verification windows 7 64

Postby NT50 » Sat May 15, 2010 7:30 pm

I am going to get jason to look at this one. I do not run 64bit.
Dogs Have Owners; Cats Have Staff
PROfessional Member

Re: Driver signature verification windows 7 64

Postby jbullard » Mon May 17, 2010 12:45 am

That feature was removed from DualBootPRO because it was very unreliable. However, it is possible to do. There are two options that you can go with. I will explain the one that most people use. I am hoping that it will be added back in to DBP within the near future. It is just a very lengthy process of ensuring that all options have been accounted for.

1. Reboot and hit F8 right after our BIOS gets finished which will bring up some advanced options for booting. There is an option to remove the driver verification

If this doesn't work then please let us know and I am sure that we can come up with another solution. :yesnod:
VP - Software

Return to Windows Boot Problems