A Digital Age Deserves A Digital Leader

Can't Down load file from Amazon

Can't Down load file from Amazon

Postby hattenw2 » Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:28 pm

Just pruchased DualBootPro. When I click "Save" it just runs and runs and times out. Transaction ID: <snip>. Email is <snip>.
"WN"
PRO New Member

Re: Can't Down load file from Amazon

Postby Grav!ty » Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:53 pm

I've edited your post so that the info you posted there doesn't spread across the web. Please resend that information to http://www.dualbootpro.org/index.php/contact/

Thanks.

"The great majority of mankind are satisfied with appearances, as though they were realities, and are often more influenced by the things that seem than by those that are." - Niccolo Machiavelli
PROfessional Member

Re: Can't Down load file from Amazon

Postby kanaloa » Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:17 pm

hattenw2 wrote:Just pruchased DualBootPro. When I click "Save" it just runs and runs and times out. Transaction ID: <snip>. Email is <snip>.
"WN"

You should have received another email by now with a new download link. On the page, right-click and select Save As when you are saving the file. If you continue to have problems, contact me using the DBP contact form posted above and I will email you the software directly.

Thanks,
John
"Greatness is not a function of circumstance. Greatness, it turns out, is largely a matter of conscious choice, and discipline." - Jim Collins
President

Return to General Windows Support