A Digital Age Deserves A Digital Leader

Windows 7 Upgrade Advisor / DualBootPRO

Forum rules
This forum is meant for support of PRO Software only. PROnetworks reserves the right to edit any topic title to better explain the contents of a post. We also may move your post to a more suitable forum if necessary.

It may take our support staff up to 24 hours to respond to your problem. We appreciate your patience.

Windows 7 Upgrade Advisor / DualBootPRO

Postby JamesBorders » Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:42 pm

I've got DualBootPRO 1.0 installed in my Vista partition. I ran the the Windows 7 Upgrade Advisor utility recently and it told me that my version of DualBoot Pro was not supported by Windows 7.
DualBootPRO
version 1.0.0
PROnetworks Update available We don't have compatibility information about this version of the program.
Get an update to a compatible version

Eveery time I try to check for an update from the menu bar inside DualBootPRO, I get a connection error and the process stops. How can I get an update without having to purchase a new license. I just bought my license on Nov. 4, 2009.
PRO New Member

Re: Windows 7 Upgrade Advisor / DualBootPRO

Postby JabbaPapa » Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:08 pm

I believe that this message simply indicates that Microsoft does not guarantee that the software will work in W7 after an upgrade from Vista -- although it does work in W7 ;)

If you are worried at this message, you can always uninstall prior to upgrade, then reinstall later in W7.
PRO VETERAN

Re: Windows 7 Upgrade Advisor / DualBootPRO

Postby jbullard » Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:47 pm

I am not 100% familiar with the Upgrade Advisor; however, here is the link to show that DualBootPRO is Windows 7 Compatible
VP - Software

Return to PRO Software