A Digital Age Deserves A Digital Leader

process of installing dual boot pro.

Forum rules
This forum is meant for support of PRO Software only. PROnetworks reserves the right to edit any topic title to better explain the contents of a post. We also may move your post to a more suitable forum if necessary.

It may take our support staff up to 24 hours to respond to your problem. We appreciate your patience.

process of installing dual boot pro.

Postby M.Reza Rezvani » Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:18 pm

Hello!that's better once more I ask when shall I install dual boot pro? After windows xp or befor?my 1st windows is 7ultimate and Idont have any .net framework on that.kindly guidance me please.first time I used dual boot pro,I lost vista&xp and now I installed windows 7 ultimate on my PC. :confused :confused
PRO New Member

Re: process of installing dual boot pro.

Postby Grav!ty » Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:14 am

With Windows 7 installed first, you will lose the ability to boot into Windows 7 after installing Windows XP. YOu will need to install .Net Framework 2.00 or higher, in Windows XP as unlike Windows 7, XP does not come with .Net pre-installed.

See: install-windows-xp-in-dual-boot-with-pre-installed-windows-7-t104890.html for some more help.

DualBootPRO cannot make you lose your operating system so I wonder what you did when you lost Vista and XP?

"The great majority of mankind are satisfied with appearances, as though they were realities, and are often more influenced by the things that seem than by those that are." - Niccolo Machiavelli
PROfessional Member

Return to PRO Software