A Digital Age Deserves A Digital Leader

Unable to download DualBootPRO

Forum rules
This forum is meant for support of PRO Software only. PROnetworks reserves the right to edit any topic title to better explain the contents of a post. We also may move your post to a more suitable forum if necessary.

It may take our support staff up to 24 hours to respond to your problem. We appreciate your patience.

Unable to download DualBootPRO

Postby MRSJAYLAW » Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:31 pm

When I initially clicked to download the file, I chose run from the options. There has been a file download that appears as though a download is being attempted, however nothing is happening. What can I do?
PRO New Member

Re: Unable to download DualBootPRO

Postby Grav!ty » Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:55 pm

Try saving the file.

"The great majority of mankind are satisfied with appearances, as though they were realities, and are often more influenced by the things that seem than by those that are." - Niccolo Machiavelli
PROfessional Member

Postby MRSJAYLAW » Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:37 am

I did try to save the file to my PC and the same thing happened where nothing really downloaded and it seemed to time out. Thanks for your help.
PRO New Member

Postby kanaloa » Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:57 pm

MRSJAYLAW wrote:I did try to save the file to my PC and the same thing happened where nothing really downloaded and it seemed to time out. Thanks for your help.

If you still are unable to download the file, please let me know what your transaction ID was and I can attempt to email you the file. I'd try to download it again one last time today and see if it'll work for you. I haven't had anyone else report this problem lately, but it could be a browser setting that's causing your problems.
"Greatness is not a function of circumstance. Greatness, it turns out, is largely a matter of conscious choice, and discipline." - Jim Collins
President

Return to PRO Software