A Digital Age Deserves A Digital Leader

not receiving newsletters

not receiving newsletters

Postby Joni » Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:45 pm

Hi everyone, been so long forgot about monthly newsletters until I ran across one in my spam email. Wrote to my ISP asking if they were blocking or filtering out my subscription to newsletters. They had me file a "false positive" with them. I've also been checking all my spam mail that doesn't even make it to my inbox. It would help if I could remember just when the newsletters are sent out, would cut down the amount of files I have to search through. I believe it is the security and virus letters plus one other. Can you help me, thanks. :shocked:
Don't let your alligator mouth overload your hummingbird "butt"

PROfessional Member

Re: not receiving newsletters

Postby rippinchikkin » Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:09 am

The news letter were suspended about a year ago. When have been through several major changes over the past year or two, at one of the upgrades we had some issues with the data base and were not able to move them to the new site, because when we tired folks were not getting the right news letters, some folks not supposed to be getting them at all were getting them (there were some other technical issues, but I wont bore you with those).
As soon as we resume, we will make a public post.
Thank you very much for your interest, and sorry for the 'absence'.
David
A rubber band pistol was confiscated from algebra class because it was a weapon of math disruption.
VP - Syndication

Postby Joni » Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:18 am

Thanks so much or replying and I'm sorry about the newsletters. I must stay closer to this forum so as not to be so uninformed as to what is what. I'll be back tomorrow as I have a question to ask. Thanks again, :yesnod:
Don't let your alligator mouth overload your hummingbird "butt"

PROfessional Member

Postby stellalxin » Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:14 am

I have the same problem. Lucky to find the answer.
PRO New Member

Return to Security & Virus