A Digital Age Deserves A Digital Leader

Windows XP Pro: Best Windows Desktop Operating System Ever

Re: Windows XP Pro: Best Windows Desktop Operating System Ever

Postby Grav!ty » Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:39 pm

yeshuas wrote:To me the worst version of Windows was ME

Heck that was a total dud! It randomly crashed for no apparent reason and would freeze for no apparent reason. I think the only thing I liked about it was that it provided drivers for my then sound card on installation, and I could hear the initial startup and intro ditty :lol: The only other OS's that's happened with for me are Vista and Win 7 :eek:

"The great majority of mankind are satisfied with appearances, as though they were realities, and are often more influenced by the things that seem than by those that are." - Niccolo Machiavelli
PROfessional Member

Re: Windows XP Pro: Best Windows Desktop Operating System Ever

Postby mido.813 » Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:11 am

yeah
if u have ME on ur computer u must format it every day , I didn't try it before but I heard that from all my friends
If u have a good computer Vista will be the best choice for u

I think the suddenly freeze on windows XP is when a Program Stops the whole computer stops but in Windows Vista when a Program stops u can close it

on the other hand I think Windows Se7en will be the best Simple , comfortable and all the people who tried said it is better than Vista

Finally I think XP is the best cuz in Vista there is a lot of Programs didn't work with me on it
and faster than Vista
but as I mentioned before the Internet is better and faster in the Vista
PRO Level 3

Previous

Return to General Windows Support