A Digital Age Deserves A Digital Leader

Firefox 3.5 beta 4

Re: Firefox 3.5 beta 4

Postby phileysmiley » Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:47 pm

That may be it. I never even use the Home button or have it set to start on my Home page per se. I do have a certain page or pages in the Home page field, but the "return to windows and tabs" supercedes that anyway.
Media Director

Postby Grav!ty » Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:38 am

I use the "save and quit" feature when I'm posting on multiple forums (political) and waiting for responses but mostly just open a new browser. Using the Mozilla/Firefox start page as a home page didn't fix the problem.

I'm due a reformat and reinstall of my main OS (XP Pro X86) in a week or two and hope that will fix it. Hopefully there's not something about my settings that is causing this because I always set it up the same way and delete a lot of the crappy items listed under the Bookmarks menu otherwise one has like half a page of things before one gets to the bookmarks :-?

"The great majority of mankind are satisfied with appearances, as though they were realities, and are often more influenced by the things that seem than by those that are." - Niccolo Machiavelli
PROfessional Member

Postby phileysmiley » Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:52 pm

Grav!ty wrote:otherwise one has like half a page of things before one gets to the bookmarks :-?

You mean you don't want all those Firefox and Mozilla links? :lol:
Media Director

Previous

Return to Alpha / Beta Software