A Digital Age Deserves A Digital Leader

Tutorial: Deskband

Re: Tutorial: Deskband

Postby iXclusiv » Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:20 pm

Hi,

i activated the bar and my taskbar gets darker but nuffin more, think it works^^

I loaded the Project and saw that i have to code my form self, can i use the designer code without all this protected over blabla for the bar or how can i make a Windows Forms Project with this DLL? that would be rly nice, else it's hard work to create one (well i have the time)^^.

Thanks, a lot.
Die deutsche Rechtschreibung ist Freeware, sprich, man darf sie kostenlos nutzen.
Allerdings ist sie nicht Open Source, das heißt du darfst sie nicht verändern oder in veränderter Form veröffentlichen.

The German spelling is freeware, in other words, we must use them for free.
However, it is not open source, which means you can not touch them or publish in altered form.
PRO Level 2

Postby jbullard » Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:38 pm

I noticed it was doing that last night as well. It is working correctly as an IE toolbar but not on the taskbar. I am looking to see what is missing. :yesnod:
VP - Software

Postby iXclusiv » Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:14 pm

Hi,

ah^^ ok
Die deutsche Rechtschreibung ist Freeware, sprich, man darf sie kostenlos nutzen.
Allerdings ist sie nicht Open Source, das heißt du darfst sie nicht verändern oder in veränderter Form veröffentlichen.

However, it is not open source, which means you can not touch them or publish in altered form.
PRO Level 2

Postby jbullard » Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:18 am

Hey, I haven't forgotten about this. I am still working the issue. The example is working without a problem it is just when I convert it to VB.NET it doesn't seem to work. I think I have found the problem but will let you know this week. :yesnod:
VP - Software

Postby iXclusiv » Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:30 pm

Hi,

np my pc is killed, some transistors are exploded so i can't program now, still waiting to get a job^^

so you will have time so mutch you need, had to close all my projects now :(

Hope you can find the issue fast for all members here who want to program a deskband in VB.NET.

Again thx & gl m8^^

PRO Level 2

Postby richardlee » Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:25 am

How are you getting on with the vb.net port, your the only guy I could find in all the web that is working on this at the moment. Are you still working on it?
PRO New Member

Postby jbullard » Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:36 am

I haven't worked on it for a few weeks. I had some other pressing issues but as soon as I get things back to normal I will be finishing up the last touches. I have it working intermittently ATM but need to make a few more changes. I will make sure to post here once it is finished though. I would say in the next two weeks. :yesnod:
VP - Software

Postby iXclusiv » Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:16 pm

Hi,

great^^, have VS 2008 now with c++, too but still learn vb (c++ isn't good for me, but will need it to create a mod for a game :()

PRO Level 2

Previous

Return to HTML, CSS, and Scripts