A Digital Age Deserves A Digital Leader

Display too big for Aspire One!

Forum rules
This forum is meant for support of PRO Software only. PROnetworks reserves the right to edit any topic title to better explain the contents of a post. We also may move your post to a more suitable forum if necessary.

It may take our support staff up to 24 hours to respond to your problem. We appreciate your patience.

Display too big for Aspire One!

Postby GreyBat » Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:03 am

(Hope this topic isn't a duplicate! I searched but did not find.)

I have installed VBP 3.3 on my Acer Aspire One. The screen resolution is 1024x600. Unfortunately, this does not seem to be deep enough to display the full VBP screen, at least under Manage OS Entries. I could not see the Apply Updates button, nor could I scroll to it. I was able to reach it by tabbing past the "Add New OS Entry" box, and completed the update successfully.

Maybe a future release could consider how to accomodate these small 8 1/2" displays!

Just a thought!

Graham
PRO New Member

Re: Display too big for Aspire One!

Postby Grav!ty » Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:16 am

Thank you for your input Graham. Is it not possible to adjust the screen resolution on those systems?

We are aware one needs 1024 X 768 or better to be able to see the whole interface and our new version will take 800 X 600 resolution into account when it's released. Just wondering if we need to go smaller than 800 X 600 though.

"The great majority of mankind are satisfied with appearances, as though they were realities, and are often more influenced by the things that seem than by those that are." - Niccolo Machiavelli
PROfessional Member

Return to PRO Software