A Digital Age Deserves A Digital Leader

Install Vista Boot Loader - Install Bootloader button broken

Forum rules
This forum is meant for support of PRO Software only. PROnetworks reserves the right to edit any topic title to better explain the contents of a post. We also may move your post to a more suitable forum if necessary.

It may take our support staff up to 24 hours to respond to your problem. We appreciate your patience.

Install Vista Boot Loader - Install Bootloader button broken

Postby georgescpt » Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:22 pm

Following the instructions for a dual boot to a Vista pre installed OS. After I open VistaBootPro and get to select all drives in the second section there is no icon to click on to install bootloader. I have uninstalled and reinstalled many times but can not get that screen that has at the bottom above the ? mark install bootloader. Any help would be appreceiated.
PRO New Member

Re: Install Vista Boot Loader

Postby Grav!ty » Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:36 pm

To see the entire user interface of VistaBootPRO, you need to set the screen resolution to 1024 X 768 or better. You can do that in XP by right click the Desktop>Properties>Settings.

First close the application and then restart it once you have changed the screen resolution.

"The great majority of mankind are satisfied with appearances, as though they were realities, and are often more influenced by the things that seem than by those that are." - Niccolo Machiavelli
PROfessional Member

Postby georgescpt » Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:40 am

Grav!ty wrote:To see the entire user interface of VistaBootPRO, you need to set the screen resolution to 1024 X 768 or better. You can do that in XP by right click the Desktop>Properties>Settings.

First close the application and then restart it once you have changed the screen resolution.

I can view the entire user interface of VistaBootPro but the icon ti install VistBootLoader is missing. I can scroll down past where it should be and click on the ? My interface screen is identical to the instructions except missing
icon at the bottom right.
PRO New Member

Postby Grav!ty » Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:00 am

Gee it seems like something on your system is blocking that image from being displayed. Try uninstalling VBP and then reinstalling it again.

Is it version 3.3 you are using and did you download it from here georgescpt?

I'm going to move your post the the PRO Software forum.

"The great majority of mankind are satisfied with appearances, as though they were realities, and are often more influenced by the things that seem than by those that are." - Niccolo Machiavelli
PROfessional Member

Return to PRO Software