A Digital Age Deserves A Digital Leader

Can't download VistaBootPro from download site.

Forum rules
This forum is meant for support of PRO Software only. PROnetworks reserves the right to edit any topic title to better explain the contents of a post. We also may move your post to a more suitable forum if necessary.

It may take our support staff up to 24 hours to respond to your problem. We appreciate your patience.

Can't download VistaBootPro from download site.

Postby pokiegump » Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:22 am

I've tried three times and each time same result. Downloads 497KB of 1.59MB file and stops. Eventually Internet Explorer displays message that the server connection was lost. I have been given 48 hours or 5 attemtps at a download whichever comes first. Will somebody please tell me what the heck is going on. I paid the fee. I was attempting to save the program to my desktop because it must be moved to a computer that is not connected to the internet.
PRO New Member

Re: Can't download VistaBootPro from download site.

Postby kanaloa » Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:06 am

pokiegump wrote:I've tried three times and each time same result. Downloads 497KB of 1.59MB file and stops. Eventually Internet Explorer displays message that the server connection was lost. I have been given 48 hours or 5 attemtps at a download whichever comes first. Will somebody please tell me what the heck is going on. I paid the fee. I was attempting to save the program to my desktop because it must be moved to a computer that is not connected to the internet.

Hi, please check your email (including your SPAM folder). I emailed you a link so that you can download VBP directly from our site instead of the merchant site.

If you have any other problems, please let me know.
"Greatness is not a function of circumstance. Greatness, it turns out, is largely a matter of conscious choice, and discipline." - Jim Collins
President

Return to PRO Software