A Digital Age Deserves A Digital Leader

TeamViewer

TeamViewer

Postby NT50 » Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:16 pm

I got my first chance to utilize TeamViewer and it was wonderful. For anybody wanting to control another computer and more over the internet, this is a necessity
Dogs Have Owners; Cats Have Staff
PROfessional Member

Postby shreader » Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:09 pm

I checked the TeamViewer site & to me it does sound like a good piece of software to have.

If one has several PCs that aren't networked can one use this to transfer files between them?
Software Director

Postby McBlzr » Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:49 am

My software vendor for my new business program introduced it to me about 2 weeks ago. They used it to do tweaks & upgrades, etc to my new software. I was very impressed with how they used it. I downloaded the Free non-commercial version. http://www.teamviewer.com/index.aspx I was able to access all 6 of my computers at my business from my home computer. This might be useful for Pro-netorks members to HELP other members with various problems over the internet.

In answer to Shreader's Question about file transfer, my software vendor did do several file transfers to & from my 6 different computers at work.
ImageImageImageImage

Doc says "Back to The Future" with Windows Vista (LongHorn)!!!
Doc says "The Future isn't written Yet" with WINDOWS 7
PRO Level 7

Postby NT50 » Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:09 am

I really like the program. I have a freind setting up 2K3 server and he wanted me to set the GP the same as I have at my school/work. So I had him d/l the QS version and I was able to make all the setting the same as mine. I had logmein running on one side of the monitor and Teamviewer running on the other side. Thank goodness for 6 meg d/l and 512 u/l
Dogs Have Owners; Cats Have Staff
PROfessional Member

Return to General Tech Chat