A Digital Age Deserves A Digital Leader

I need good web hosting

I need good web hosting

Postby JeremyNk » Sat Sep 20, 2008 6:54 pm

Hi Members!

I'm looking for best web hosting provider where I could host many domains...
I also need big bandwidth and space.

Could you please recommend for me some good host? :)

Jeremy.
PRO New Member

Postby imnuts » Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:18 pm

Bluehost is who I'm using and I've read several good reviews about them. They currently have unlimited bandwidth/space/hosted domains, so you should be good there. I haven't really had any issues with the hosting yet either. At one point, the server my site is hosted on was having some issues, but it just made my site slow, wasn't completely offline. Not sure if you need any special requirements (windows/linux/php) or anything that they may or may not meet though.
PRO SUPREME

Postby NT50 » Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:31 pm

At the present I use 1and1.com. Good luck with them so far. I do not use all the capabilities they offer.

Only problem I had was when MS published an update for MS Web Expressions and it would not connect to my linux server. They had to switch me to MS server. That was MS fault not 1and1.
Dogs Have Owners; Cats Have Staff
PROfessional Member

Postby tWeaKmoD » Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:48 pm

I used hytek hosting in the past. The last time I used them, they changed their policy so you have to cancel you account before the end of the year or they will keep billing you. Other than that, they have been great to me. Good prices and tech support. I have never had a huge site though, so I have not pushed the limits on bandwidth.
PROfessional Member

Return to HTML, CSS, and Scripts