A Digital Age Deserves A Digital Leader

i want to abtain some Virii!!!

Postby c0ldfyr3 » Thu Jul 21, 2005 2:28 pm

well lets just say.... if i gave my DVD's out i would have to hide for many years...

some i made, NEVER released into public, and never plan to. others i have cought and just added to my archive. Most have been reverse engineered so that i can find exaclty what has been exploited, and then a fix is made. maybe not released but i have made a few.

but even if some one wanted to pay me, i would not let my virii loose on line. nor allow then to have the DVD's. nope never gonna happen.
PRO Level 15

Postby Odais » Sat Aug 06, 2005 10:04 pm

I hope you keep those DVDs under lock-and-key too.

I heard a story - probably just an urban legend - that happened long ago about someone who wrote a very destructive computer virus - so destructive that he destroyed all copies that he had of it, except for one that he kept on a floppy disk.

His little brother and a friend managed to get their hands on that floppy disk, and they took it to another computer and ran the virus. It quickly spread into the wild and became uncontrollable. It was called the Stoned virus.

<a href="http://www.pro-networks.org/forum/viewtopic.php?p=631833">Odais
PRO Level 10

Yes yes

Postby sceaser » Sat Jul 14, 2007 2:14 am

I bought a Hackers Tools CD from Ebay, That was full of the d*mn things, Im sure you can buy these things your looking for.
Main Rig Multiscreen^5_KVM+3 and Extra for Laptop, X4 AMD MSI Windows 7
Moblie Hp NX7400 Ubuntu
Mini Hp Ubuntu
Server Custom X6 AMD Linux Server
Server Hp Proliant X4x2 Linux Server
3X Dell Dual Core 3.0GHZ Linux Server
PRO Level 2

Previous

Return to Security & Virus