A Digital Age Deserves A Digital Leader

Windows OEMBuilder

Windows OEMBuilder

Postby tecknomage » Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:25 pm

On the page...
http://oem.microsoft.com/script/content ... eID=556193

...under Q. How to add additional applications... is a screenshot of the Add an Application dialog.

Can anyone show me a list of the Command line arguments & definitions that can be used? Not just the /q/n/z shown.
Tecknomage
Computer Systems Technician
PRO New Member

Postby Grav!ty » Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:59 pm

I can't access that page to see what it says. For specific program application switches, I find the best source of info to be msfn.org who are dedicated to "unattended/network/silent" installs. Hope that helps :)

"The great majority of mankind are satisfied with appearances, as though they were realities, and are often more influenced by the things that seem than by those that are." - Niccolo Machiavelli
PROfessional Member

Postby tecknomage » Mon Jun 04, 2007 2:10 pm

I did try the MSFN.org site 6/1/07 but have not gotten an answer, and a search does not help.

The posts I can find deal with issues around unattended installs, but all do not explain the command line options for adding applications.

Still need a list. Preferably a full list, or at least an explanation of the /q/n/z options in the screenshot.
Tecknomage
Computer Systems Technician
PRO New Member

Postby Grav!ty » Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:19 pm

Give the Microsoft Technet Forums a try I think tecknomage. Perhaps the Windows Vista IT Pro>Windows Vista Deployment and Imaging sub-forum is the appropriate one to pose your questions.

"The great majority of mankind are satisfied with appearances, as though they were realities, and are often more influenced by the things that seem than by those that are." - Niccolo Machiavelli
PROfessional Member

Return to Guides