A Digital Age Deserves A Digital Leader

VistaBootPRO v.3.2 Administrator Rights Error Fix [Released]

Forum rules
This forum is meant for support of PRO Software only. PROnetworks reserves the right to edit any topic title to better explain the contents of a post. We also may move your post to a more suitable forum if necessary.

It may take our support staff up to 24 hours to respond to your problem. We appreciate your patience.

VistaBootPRO v.3.2 Administrator Rights Error Fix [Released]

Postby jbullard » Fri May 25, 2007 4:05 pm

All,

After much feedback from all of you expressing problems with the Administrator Rights error we have finally pin pointed the problem and are currently working the solution.

To give some more information on the problem is that we are now aware that it is not just a VistaBootPRO error and that it may in fact have to do with your system. One of the startup checks in VistaBootPRO is to check to see if the BCD Registry is found and not corrupt. The message associated with this was grouped together with an Administrator Rights check which is the message that each user has been experiencing.

We will be ungrouping these two checks and now the users will be experiencing a "BCD Registry Missing/Corrupt" error alerting you that there is a problem with your BCD Registry. But do not worry as our experts will be able to help you resolve the issues with this.

For the most part this error is related to users installing OS's like 2000 or XP after installing Vista. The BCD Registry is not located on the Legacy OS and therefor the quickest solution would be to navigate to the System Bootloader screen and Install the Vista Bootloader.

Please be patient as we fix this problem and get this build up for you. This fix may be v.3.3 and our team will discuss this in further detail.

Thanks for your continued support.

Jason
VP - Software

Postby jbullard » Thu May 31, 2007 2:44 am

All,

VistaBootPRO v.3.3 is officially released which includes the Administrator Rights error fix. You can download it by navigating to the below address:

http://www.vistabootpro.org/

Again, if you experience any problems please let us know.

Thank you,

Jason
VP - Software

Postby deathxxl » Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:03 pm

I have VistaBootPRO v.3.3 and i get the Administrator Rights error.
PRO New Member

Re: VistaBootPRO v.3.2 Administrator Rights Error Fix [Released]

Postby Pierre Gomez » Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:44 pm

Me too. I have version 3.3
First O.S. was Windows Server 2008 x64 and second one was Windows Server 2003 x64. :x
PRO New Member

Postby cbebop » Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:28 pm

Me too, also 3.3 just like pierre gomez Image
hope you fix it soon :P
new to vistabootpro Image
PRO New Member

Postby Pierre Gomez » Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:18 pm

cebebop, what OSes have you installed?
Did you try hiding one of the OS?
I do not work on this issue anymore. I have reformatted everything and when on installing other OSes.
PRO New Member

Return to PRO Software