A Digital Age Deserves A Digital Leader

A BUG maybe? I can't get program to "set"

Forum rules
This forum is meant for support of PRO Software only. PROnetworks reserves the right to edit any topic title to better explain the contents of a post. We also may move your post to a more suitable forum if necessary.

It may take our support staff up to 24 hours to respond to your problem. We appreciate your patience.

A BUG maybe? I can't get program to "set"

Postby bjl411 » Fri May 11, 2007 1:48 pm

I'm losing my freaking mind trying to get this laptop to work. It's been a long night and now that it's daylight I end up here.

After installing xp over crappy vista following details (of site that led me here), I could not get xp to go online. No matter what. I eventually downloaded the bootloader, with the net2.0 (or whatever it was) and the 3.0 installer (or something like that), put it all on a disk and transferred it to the laptop i cannot get online with. .. I'm STUCK in xp, can't get to my vista and couldn't go online to download the product..

started to download it, it said i needed the 2.0 net thingy, downloaded that and it said i need the 3.0 installer.. ok i got that far.. i open this program and used the screen shots page to configure it.

Problem is, and I don't know if this is a bug or am I missing something.. but the images show a button at the bottom to set the new choices.. here is the page i used
http://www.pro-networks.org/forum/album ... ?cat_id=69

i have NO BUTTONS at the bottom of my panel, no matter which tab i click.. i don't have the "install bootloader" that's at the bottom of the first image, or "apply updates" that's on the 2nd image,, etc.

my screen resolution, is screwy but i can see the bottom of the panel.. (the panel unfortuantely has no scroll bar nor can i use my mouse arrow to resize it).

so i tried a smaller resolution so i can see the bottom of this huge panel (that's slightly off my screen), and i do not have these buttons at the bottom.

so when i click to set soemthing, like choose vista as the main boot, it doesn't "apply" because i have no button to apply it with!! .. if i click to go to another tab, and come back, it's blank again.

any suggestions what is going on or what i can do? i'm freaking losing my mind over this,,, i can't get online, i can't get to my vista that's hidden in there.. and i can't get your program to work because i can't 'set' the choices on the tabs.

i'll check back later, hopefully someone has an idea on a fix for this.. thx.

edit: i went to the "bug thread" and thought this posted in there. Sorry bout that, if someone can move it .. i don't know how that happened :(
PRO New Member

Return to PRO Software