A Digital Age Deserves A Digital Leader

Can't find Native Directory! Stops VistaBootPro from running.

Forum rules
This forum is meant for support of PRO Software only. PROnetworks reserves the right to edit any topic title to better explain the contents of a post. We also may move your post to a more suitable forum if necessary.

It may take our support staff up to 24 hours to respond to your problem. We appreciate your patience.

Can't find Native Directory! Stops VistaBootPro from running.

Postby leviellard » Sun Apr 22, 2007 4:17 am

Can't find native library! This is the error message I get when I startup VistaBootPro. It continues...Please install the native library to your local directory or to your system(32) directory.
Does anyone know what's going on here? And how to fix this problem so I can run the program?
Help, please.
PRO New Member

Postby Grav!ty » Sun Apr 22, 2007 5:05 am

Hi leviellard and welcome to PROnetworks. Please tell us what OS you installed VistaBootPRO in and did you install .NET 2.0 if not in Windows Vista?

What is your drive configuration - number and type of drives, SATA or IDE?

Which other operating systems do you have installed? Are you using a third party partition manager or boot manager?

I'm going to move your post to the PROnet Developed Software forum shortly as your problem is with running VistaBootPRO itself.

"The great majority of mankind are satisfied with appearances, as though they were realities, and are often more influenced by the things that seem than by those that are." - Niccolo Machiavelli
PROfessional Member

Postby jbullard » Sun Apr 22, 2007 2:30 pm

leviellard,

In order for you to use VBP (in your situation) you need to Add VBP to the exceptions list for DEP (Data Execution Prevention). If you need to know how to do this let us know.

HTH,
Jason
VP - Software

Native Directory.

Postby leviellard » Sun Apr 22, 2007 10:42 pm

Thanks go out to Jason for your suggestion of disenabling DEP for VistaBootPro. That solved the problem.
Many thanks.
PRO New Member

Return to PRO Software