A Digital Age Deserves A Digital Leader

word list

word list

Postby toxic chicken » Mon Mar 26, 2007 5:25 am

i need a pretty complete english word list, preferrably in plaintext. any suggestions?

i'm not making one of those webpages with a wordlist as a keyword meta tag or anything. if you have nothing good to say don't say anything at all.

i still like windows 2000. thanks for any help.
PRO Level 5

Postby poisonbl » Mon Mar 26, 2007 5:37 am

Here: http://wordlist.sourceforge.net/

... and now that I've pointed you that way, it's not the meta data thought I'd be concerned about this type of thing being used for, it's the fact that it's an age old password breaking resource too, run through the right tools, with the right lists ...
PRO Level 10
Location: WVU -- Morgantown, WV. -- USA (TZ: -5 hrs GMT, -4 DST)

Postby toxic chicken » Mon Mar 26, 2007 5:52 am

thanks. it's not being used for anything like that, it's a rather harmless program i'm going to make. but you probably gave the ninjas ideas..you know, the ones that are standing behind us right now. be careful what you say around them.
PRO Level 5

Postby poisonbl » Mon Mar 26, 2007 6:48 am

toxic chicken wrote:thanks. it's not being used for anything like that, it's a rather harmless program i'm going to make. but you probably gave the ninjas ideas..you know, the ones that are standing behind us right now. be careful what you say around them.

:roflmao:

They don't need us to give them ideas, they're where I get these ideas ... why do you think I keep em behind me all the time, feeling of trust and comfort? :lol:
PRO Level 10
Location: WVU -- Morgantown, WV. -- USA (TZ: -5 hrs GMT, -4 DST)

Return to HTML, CSS, and Scripts