A Digital Age Deserves A Digital Leader

Your Staff and Experts for Security Center

Your Staff and Experts for Security Center

Postby NT50 » Fri Dec 29, 2006 7:56 am

<b>Your Forum Staff for "Security Center" are:</b>

----<font color="indigo"><b>JD (shreader)</b></font> - Administrator of Betas Team
------<font color="brown"><b>Reid (Knight Rider)</b></font> - Moderator of Support Team
------<font color="brown"><b>Tyler (Ar1stotle)</b></font> - Moderator of Support Team
------<font color="brown"><b>George (ginogsm)</b></font> - Moderator of Support Team
------<font color="brown"><b>Adam (Nativedude)</b></font> - Moderator of Support Team
------<font color="brown"><b>Mark (imnuts)</b></font> - Moderator of Support Team
------<font color="brown"><b>Mike Sheats (ZeroByte)</b></font> - Moderator of Support Team

<center><b>------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------</b></center> <b>Your Forum Experts for "Security Center " are:</b> NT50

They've been very helpful contributors on this forum in the past, and we hope you'll seek out their advice to answer your questions about Computer Security !

<b>More information about the Forum Experts program:</b>

<b>- Who are PROnetworks Forum Experts?</b>
Forum Experts are forums users who exemplify the best features of our forums - they give helpful, friendly advice, and are extremely knowledgeable about the topic for which they're a Forum Expert. They're frequent visitors who have up-to-date knowledge of that topic and who post regularly.

<b>- Do they get paid?</b>
Nope. PROnetworks Forum Experts are volunteers.

<b>- Are they forum moderators/administrators?</b>
Some Experts are staff but many are not. Those that are not do not have the ability to remove posts, ban users, etc.

<b>- How are they chosen?</b>
PROnetworks Administrators select Forum Experts based on their contributions to our forums. We look for people who contribute good advice, are friendly, and respond to many different topics on a regular basis. Members who meet our qualifications are invited to participate by email or private message.

<b>- What if I disagree with a Forum Expert?</b>
Forum Experts are real people with real personalities. Like anyone else, they can't be expected to agree with everybody, and they're allowed (also like anyone else) to take a side on controversial issues.

<b>- What if I don't get a prompt response from a Forum Expert?</b>
They're volunteers, and they're not going to be on the forum 24/7, nor are they expected to comment on every post. Keep in mind that maybe they're on vacation, out of town, busy with work, etc!

<b>- I'm interested in becoming a Forum Expert. What do I have to do?</b>
Participate frequently in our forums and give detailed, helpful advice. Help us set the right tone by not encouraging trolls, getting into arguments with other users, or treating the forum as a chat room, and by letting us know if anything in the forum is getting out of hand. We monitor forums to look for users like this, but you're welcome to email us to nominate yourself: board@pro-networks.org

<b>- Can I nominate someone else?</b>
Sure - we love it when our users tell us there's a great participant in our forums! Email board@pro-networks.org. Please tell us why you think this person would be a good candidate.

<b>- Someone who's a Forum Expert just called me a really nasty name. If I tell you about it, are you really going to do anything, or are they given special treatment?</b>
Forum Experts have to uphold the same forum guidelines as every other user...if they start breaking the rules, we'll deal with them in exactly the same way.
PROfessional Member

Return to Security & Virus