A Digital Age Deserves A Digital Leader

i want to abtain some Virii!!!

Postby ar1stotle » Wed May 18, 2005 1:28 am

c0ldfyr3 wrote:
ar1stotle wrote:Funny... just today, I thought of tryin to get that AIM virus I warned everyone about and mess with it.... but my machine with all the usefull stuff on it doesnt have a power supply, so I cant. So, how many have you managed to catch?

:rofl: umm that exacly what i am trying to get.. lol
i am looking around IRC right now, but i also want China, Nymda, and some kinda war dialer. to almost complete my archive, i lready have about 30000 virii. 9 DVD's.

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: Walk to school, autorun batch file... :whistle :whistle :whistle :whistle

RUN!!
PRO BRONZE

Postby c0ldfyr3 » Wed May 18, 2005 1:48 am

ar1stotle wrote:
c0ldfyr3 wrote:
ar1stotle wrote:Funny... just today, I thought of tryin to get that AIM virus I warned everyone about and mess with it.... but my machine with all the usefull stuff on it doesnt have a power supply, so I cant. So, how many have you managed to catch?

:rofl: umm that exacly what i am trying to get.. lol
i am looking around IRC right now, but i also want China, Nymda, and some kinda war dialer. to almost complete my archive, i lready have about 30000 virii. 9 DVD's.

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: Walk to school, autorun batch file... :whistle :whistle :whistle :whistle

RUN!!

Umm i got Expelled from my high school because MAC's are supposedly "un****able", i walked in inserted the DVD watched the affects the DVD popped out, and i walked away. the next day of school i had a meeting with the local police and the Princable of the school along with the Net Admin of the Novell network. Needless to say I dont think i want to do that again!.
PRO Level 15

Postby ar1stotle » Wed May 18, 2005 1:58 am

WOW! Thats pretty cool.... so you DID make an autorun DVD? LOL! How did they know it was you (added your own that said "this computer was ****ed up by c0ldfyr3"?)?
And im guessing that there were Mac viruses on there... right? I didnt think Win32 viruses would work on Macs.
PRO BRONZE

Postby NT50 » Wed May 18, 2005 2:22 am

I do know of a virus that I can borrow anytime i want. Bad thing about this virus is it send the hard drive into negative coordinates.

He offered it to me when somebody kept hacking into my home system. I was going to redirect him to a linux system and have the virus run on his system if he treid to hack me again. He got word of what I was going to do and quit.
Dogs Have Owners; Cats Have Staff
PROfessional Member

Postby Neuromancer » Wed May 18, 2005 2:28 am

Have you heard about the virus running around as a picture of "Bin Laden Hanging himself". I do not know what Virus it is though...

"The spirit of resistance to government is so valuable on certain occasions, that I wish it to be always kept alive. It will often be exercised when wrong, but better so than not to be exercised at all. I like a little rebellion now and then. It is like a storm in the atmosphere."--Thomas Jefferson
PRO GOLD

Postby c0ldfyr3 » Wed May 18, 2005 2:49 am

i have done that to myself lots of times. encrypt some code behind a jpeg or gif image.
PRO Level 15

Postby cheater200227 » Wed Jun 29, 2005 7:33 pm

Three easy steps to acquiring spyware and virus.

1) Install Kazaa

2) Install everything that Gator/GAIN makes.

3) Search for CD-keys. cracks to software, etc. Make sure that your browser is completely insecure for this.
PRO New Member

Postby Odinn » Wed Jun 29, 2005 9:07 pm

I have a couple... 623 to be exact :roleeyes

edit: 624!
tasklist /fi status eq not responding
PRO Level 17

Postby sceaser » Tue Jul 19, 2005 7:33 am

Kazaa would help you get some viri just be using it.
searching the work virus on such things would give you the standard trojans and maybe a few others
to search for blackcode is a easy thing.
Main Rig Multiscreen^5_KVM+3 and Extra for Laptop, X4 AMD MSI Windows 7
Moblie Hp NX7400 Ubuntu
Mini Hp Ubuntu
Server Custom X6 AMD Linux Server
Server Hp Proliant X4x2 Linux Server
3X Dell Dual Core 3.0GHZ Linux Server
PRO Level 2

Postby Computerwiz2489 » Thu Jul 21, 2005 2:23 pm

O.o 9 DVDs worth of viruses :-? How long didja manage that? heehee
Why don't you start a virus scan testing lab :whistle my oh my that would be such a comprehensive exam... and since it's real world :notworthy
Can I have the ISOs? Please? I won't do anything bad... I promise... :devil
(KIDDING- I really wouldnt want my poor comp exposed..)
_-~~~ <- Mr. Isolated virus meets Mr. Norton

(I hate norton- does anyone else? Hogs so much sys resources... my comp booted 30 secs faster without it)
PRO Level 15

PreviousNext

Return to Security & Virus